matsurisunrise replied to your post: “anyone who assumes nagisa is a kawaii bottom uke-chan is my enemy”:every time you post stuff like this i keep thinking you’re talking about cure black nagisa
oH MY GOD
it makes for interesting mental imagery, let me tell you
Asked by shuryorin
Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
As much as I love strawberry cake and stuff like that, I actually ask for a certain kind of lemon cake my mom knows how to make. It’s less like a cake and more like a soufflé, though? It’s very light and airy on top but due to the way it’s cooked, it’s more like a pudding at the bottom. It sounds unusual but it’s really good though? I’ve taken a picture of the recipe for my own safekeeping, but I’m not sure where I put it. ^^;
Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
Overall, yes! I hate being stuck in a car for hours on end, so to be able to go from one location to the next in a mere couple of hours is pretty incredible. That, and I like looking out the window!
What I don’t like though are the pressure headaches. One time I had one so bad I was literally crying and I was stuck in the sky for what felt like forever— and I felt sick for the rest of the night after we landed >.<
Azalea - already answered!
Asked by sailor-rurouni
Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
Hmm. It’s kind of hard to say, honestly, since my family tends to be quite bland in that department, in terms of traditional holiday food. I will say that around Christmas time everyone is in a cooking frenzy to make desserts though, and I’m allllll over that.
That said, my dad showed that he can be a pretty damn awesome cook when he wants to be (the man lives on frozen food, so him actually cooking is rare) and once made cornish game hens, mashed potatoes, and stuffing for a manifest destiny day meal and that was pretty awesome. He really should cook more. <_<;
Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
Probably cool and/or dark colors in general. Since my job requires me to be more on the formal side (I see clients in a couple parochial schools with dress codes— and one day I got told off for wearing jeans by my supervisor who was told by an anonymous caller that I wasn’t following some dress code or something, so I was scolded and told to wear more formal clothing for that purpose), my daily winter wardrobe consists of dark dress pants and one of my cardigans, which I use to have at least SOME color, heh. All of that said, I really like wearing purple, so probably purple?
Azalea: What’s a movie you cried while watching?
I don’t honestly remember! It probably involved miracle lights and Precure though because I’m a dork like that. ^^;
Asked by rdj522
Sorry I’m late to respond to this! Been busy with work and stuff. Anyway:
Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
Pretty much anything, really! I’m not too fond of canned soups with meat in them though. But beyond that soup is lovely, especially vegetable soups. Chili is nice as well when made right. Miso soup, too!
Peony: What’s your favorite hot beverage?
Hot beverages are weird to me in that they’re entirely mood-based for me, and my liking for them is much more based on situation rather than flavor preference. Like, a nice cup of hot tea (of any kind, really! I have a huge selection stocked up near my tea set) with breakfast. Or hell, even the cheap-ass coffee we have at work is heaven-sent sometimes because a cup of that stuff will get me going even if it tastes kinda gross (I add a packet of hot cocoa mix to mine, thank god they have those in stock). But yeah. Tea, coffee, sweet stuff, it’s all good.
Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
Absolutely. I don’t like being caught out in the rain, mind, but the sound of rain hitting the window in the middle of the night is one of the most relaxing sounds imaginable.
LIKE SERIOUSLY THEY LITERALLY JUST GO UP TO ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT CHIHIRO IS TRANS LIKE “oh :) but :) sweetie :) did you know :) this japanese trans woman got run off of tumblr :) for saying that chihiro is cis? :) sweetie :) darling :)” like…….
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?